Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCl) Junior Engineer & Junior Nurse Assistant Posts| 10th/GNM/Degree | Apply Now
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), an Indian state-owned oil and Gas Company headquartered in New Delhi.
In the latest job notification, IOCL announces job vacancies for Experienced Non-Executive Personnel category posts to fill various positions on a direct basis for Guwahati Refinery, in reference to Advt. No. - GR/P/Rectt./18/II.
Under IOCl Junior Engineer & Junior Nurse Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 10th/GNM/Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT), an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs.11,900-32,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online and offline mode by 05.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For IOCl Posts:
Name of the post:
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety)
Junior Nursing Assistant-IV
As on 30.11.2018, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 26 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Matric plus Sub-Officers' Course from NFSC-Nagpur or Equivalent (Regular Course) from any other recognized institute, with Heavy Vehicle Driving License or 4 years B.Sc. (Nursing) or 3 years Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery or Gynecology & Obstetrics from recognized Institute/University with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for PwBD candidates, with minimum work experience.
On basis of Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.iocrefrecruit.in.
- Select relevant job notification “GR/P/Rectt./18/II - Requirement of Experienced Non-Executive PPersonnel: Application entry open from 08-Dec-2018 10:00:00 am upto 28-Dec-2018 05:00:00 pm”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- Take a print out of an application, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “The Advertiser, Guwahati GPO, Post Box No -21, Meghdoot Bhawan, Panbazar, Guwahati – 781001, Assam”.
Online application start and end date 08.12.2018 to 28.12.2018.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 05.01.2019.
Tentative date of written test: 20.01.2019.
Likely date of publication of written test result: 28.01.2019.
Job Notification: https://www.iocrefrecruit.in/iocrefrecruit/advert_pdf/55.pdf.