Abhyudaya Co Operative Bank Security Guard Posts - 15 Vacancies | Ex-servicemen | Apply Now
Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Ltd, leading Urban Co-operative bank based in Mumbai.
In latest employment notification, the Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank announces job vacancies for Security Guard Treasury posts to fill 15 positions.
Under Abhyudaya Bank Security Guard Recruitment 2018, candidates who are Ex-servicemen are required to apply.
The selected applicant will be recruited with CTC of Rs. 2,40,000/- per annum, for Mumbai and Gujarat branches of the bank.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 11-10-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Abhyudaya Bank Security Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 15.
Name of the post: Security Guard.
14 (for Mumbai) and 1 (for Gujarat)
Candidate maximum age limit should be 45 years.
Ex-Servicemen who are literate, preferably holding Arm’s License.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.abhyudayabank.co.in/english/career.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment for Security Guard”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The General Manager, HRM Department, Abhyudaya Co-op Bank Ltd., Abhyudaya Bank Building, 2nd Floor, Sector- 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai-400 705”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 11-10-2018.
Job Notification: https://www.abhyudayabank.co.in/english/Security-Guard.aspx.