Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd Bangalore MySql Database Administration Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations.
In the latest job announcement, Accenture announces job vacancies for MySql Database Administration posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Accenture Bangalore MySql Database Administration 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in MySQL Database Administration, Cloud Infrastructure can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: MySql Database Administration.
Job Code: 241689.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 6 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Role: Cloud Operations Engineer.
Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting, and monitoring automation. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Strong proficiency in MySQL database management
- Decent experience with recent versions of MySQL
- Understanding of MySQL's underlying storage engines, such as InnoDB and MyISAM
- Experience with replication configuration in MySQL
- Knowledge of de-facto standards and best practices in MySQL
- Proficient in writing and optimizing SQL statements
- Knowledge of MySQL features, such as its event scheduler
- Ability to plan resource requirements from high-level specifications
- Provision MySQL instances, both in clustered and non-clustered configurations
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
Must-Have Skills: MySQL Database Administration
Good To Have Skills: Cloud Infrastructure