Acharya Nagarjuna University JRF Posts | Master Degree | Apply Now
Acharya Nagarjuna University, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
In the latest job notification, ANU Guntur announces job vacancies for Junior Research Fellow post for a project in the Department of Biochemistry on a temporary basis.
Under Acharya Nagarjuna University JRF Recruitment 2019, candidates completed a Master Degree in a relevant subject can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis for a maximum of 2 years, with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 15.03.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For ANU Project Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 01.
Name of the post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
Should complete Masters Degree in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Life Sciences from Govt. recognized institute, with good qualification marks.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for the post of Junior Research Fellow in the department of Biochemistry”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 15.03.2019.
Job Notification: http://www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in/indexnoti/juniorresarch1.pdf.