All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Jodhpur Junior Resident Jobs | MBBS | Apply Now
All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Jodhpur. An Autonomous Institute under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Government of India.
In the latest job notification, AIIMS Jodhpur announces job vacancies for JR posts on contract basis, in reference to Advertisement No: AIIMS/JDH/M.S. Office/04/2019.
Under AIIMS Jodhpur Junior Resident Recruitment 2019, candidates completed MBBS are required to apply.
On the basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of 12 months, with salary pay of Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100+5,400 (Grade Pay) per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For AIIMS Jodhpur JR Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 40.
Name of the post: Non-Academics Junior Residents (Clinical).
UR – 21 Jobs
OBC – 09 Jobs
SC – 06 Jobs
ST – 04 Jobs
As on 16/04/2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete MBBS from the MCI recognized Institute.
On the basis of interview.
UR and OBC Category candidates have to pay a fee Rs 1000 through DD.
Women, SC/ST and PwBD Category are exempted from paying a fee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in/facultyrecruitment.php.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk-In-Interview for the posts of Non-Academic Junior Resident (Clinical) on contract basis for the period of 12 months at AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan). Adv No. AIIMS/JDH/M.S. Office/04/2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Date of walk-in-interview: 16/04/2019 (Tuesday) at 10:00 am.
Venue: Medical Superintendent Office, 2nd Floor, OPD Block, AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan).