AIIMS Jodhpur 2018 Jodhpur Junior Resident Clinical Posts – 20 Vacancies | MBBS | WalkIn
All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Jodhpur in a job announcement releases vacancies for Junior Resident Clinical posts to fill 20 vacancies.
Under AIIMS Jodhpur Junior Resident (Clinical) Recruitment 2018 notification, aspirants who completed MBBS are required to walkin.
On basis of Interview aspirant will be finalized on performance basis.
Selected person will be recruited on contract basis for a period of 12 months, with salary pay of ₹ 15,600-39,100+5,400 (Grade Pay).
Interested candidate for Non-Academics Junior Resident (Clinical) post have to walkin on announced date at designated venue.
Eligibility Criteria For AIIMS Jodhpur 2018 Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 20.
Name Of Posts: Junior Resident (Clinical).
As on 12/04/2018, Candidate maximum age should be 30 years.
The upper age limit is however, relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC as per Government orders.
Education Qualification: Should completed MBBS from the MCI recognized Institute.
Selection Process: On basis of Interview.
UR and OBC Candidates have to pay Rs 1000 through Demand Draft/ Pay Order.
For SC, ST, OPH and Female Candidate(S) not required to pay fee.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Candidate has to visit https://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in/facultyrecruitment.php .
- Select employment notification -> “Advertisement No: AIIMS/JDH/M.S. Office/03/2018 Walk-In-Interview for the posts of Non-Academic Junior Resident (Clinical) on contract basis for the period of 12 months at AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan)”
- Read through completed details.
- Fill up application from in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Walkin Date & Timings: 12/04/2018 (Thursday) at 10:00am.
Venue: Medical Superintendent Office, 2nd Floor, OPD Block, AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan).