All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Patna Data Collector Posts – 40 Vacancies | Graduation | Apply Now
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Patna, Bihar.
In the latest job notification, AIIMS Patna announces job vacancies for Data Collector posts to fill 40 positions on a temporary basis in Department of Community and Family Medicine, AllMS Patna for UNICEF funded project titled "Assessment of Immunization status in low performing districts of Bihar".
Under AIIMS Patna Data Collector Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Graduation and have computer skills can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis, with salary pay of Rs 30,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode 18.12.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For AIIMS Patna Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 40.
Name of the post: Data Collector.
Candidate maximum age limit should be 30 years.
5 years relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/Female candidates as Govt. of India Rules.
Should complete Graduate in any subject from recognized University with one year of experience in field activity or survey or data collection + Computer knowledge is a must.
On basis of Screening and Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.aiimspatna.org/public/recruitment.php.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement of post of Data Collector in Department of Comunity and Family medicine for unicef Project”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Dr. C.M. Singh, Department of Community and Family Medicine, First Floor, College Building, AllMS Patna, Pin Code- 801507”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 18.12.2018.
Job Notification: https://www.aiimspatna.org/advertisement/advertisementunicef.pdf.