Alipurduar District Superintendent, Caretaker, Matron, Cook & Other Posts | 8th/10th/Degree | Apply Now
Office of Project Officer Cum District Welfare Officer, Alipurduar.
In the latest job notification, Alipurduar District Administration announces jobs for various positions on a contractual basis to fill vacancies in various hostels, in reference to Recruitment Memo No. 3411(14)/PODWO/BCWA.
Under Alipurduar District Caretaker, Matron Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 8th/10th/Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Written Exam and Interview, an applicant for announced vacancies will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs.2,500 to Rs 12,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 21.12.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Alipurduar District Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 17.
Name of the post:
Darwan cum Night Guard
As on 01.01.2018, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 8th/10th/Degree from a recognized university/institute.
On basis of Written Exam and Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://alipurduar.gov.in/recruitments.html.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Office of the Project Officer cum District Welfare Officer Backward Classes Welfare, Integrated Administrative Building, Dooarskanya, 1st Floor, Room No.118, P.O.-Alipurduar Court, District - Alipurduar, 736122”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 21.12.2018 till 04:00 PM.
Job Notification: http://alipurduar.gov.in/recruitments/Req300818.pdf.