Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Android Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon careers India announces job vacancies for Android Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Amazon Bangalore Hiring Android Software Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Android applications can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Android Software Engineer.
Job Code: 1922661.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- 5+ years of experience building complex Android applications.
- High proficiency in writing clear and comprehensive functional/design specifications.
- Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms and operating system, database and networking fundamentals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and experience working across time zones and cultures.
- Experience architecting complex Android applications utilizing modern frameworks and patterns.
- Understanding of software principles and computer science fundamentals.
- Experience designing and integrating with RESTful APIs at scale.
- Passion for cutting edge technologies, drive, and ability to quickly learn new concepts
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Amazon career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.