Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Chennai Application Engineer Posts | B.E | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon India announces job vacancies for Application Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Amazon Chennai Application Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C, Java, UNIX/Linux can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Application Engineer.
Job Code: 1420982.
Education Qualification: B.E.
Experience Level: 2+ years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Provide first level of support for handling tickets, operational issues from production services
- Provide engineering support of our incoming tickets, including extensive troubleshooting and debugging, with responsibilities covering multiple product lines.
- Work on maintenance driven coding projects, primarily in Perl or shell scripts, web technologies, and Java based projects.
- Read and understand complex application code and make code fixes to resolve support issues
- Software deployment support in staging and production environments.
- Develop tools and automate manual operational tasks and easy maintenance of our services.
- Build monitoring metrics dashboard, and report System health and Support status metrics.
- Work with remote development (Seattle) teams for handing-off or taking over active support issues and to create a team specific knowledge base and skill set.
- B.E. in Computer Science or a related field.
- 2+ years overall development/technical support experience.
- Proven track record in working on enterprise-level large scale n-tier applications
- Development Experience in C/Java or open source-based technologies. Understanding of XML/SOAP, web services, web application development, and industry-standard commerce systems.
- Demonstrated experience in Perl or shell scripts, a sound understanding of web technologies.
- Detailed knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system and tools
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues in complex Enterprise Level applications.
- Demonstrated skill and passion for problem-solving and operational excellence.
- Experience dealing effectively with customers during problem resolution and operating efficiently under pressure
- Effective prioritization and time management
- Knowledge of best current practice frameworks (ITIL, COBIT), particularly incident, problem and change management
- Confidence to drive and manage large conference calls
- Understanding of routing protocols to help facilitate troubleshooting and remediation of networking issues
- Working knowledge of a compiled language
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Effective organizational skills to maintain a consistently high standard of operations in a busy environment
How to Apply:
- Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with the Amazon company career portal and login to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.