Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Chennai Software Development Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon India announces job vacancies for Software Development Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Amazon Chennai Software Development Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C, C++, C#, Java, or PERL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode
Job Designation: Software Development Engineer.
Job Code: 1503490
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years professional experience in software development Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, or PERL
- Experience in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
How to Apply:
- Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with the Amazon company career portal and login in to apply.