Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Chennai Software Development Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon announces job vacancies for Software Development Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Amazon Chennai Software Development Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, C++, or C# can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Development Engineer, Amazon Machine Learning, AWS SageMaker.
Job Code: 1219834.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2+ years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design.
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals: data structures, object-oriented design, algorithm, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
- Experience building software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical tradeoffs.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Hands-on expertise in building and operating complex distributed systems.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience building and operating mission-critical, highly available (24x7) systems.
- Experience with Machine Learning, data mining, and/or statistical analysis tools such as R and MATLAB is a plus.
- Experience with deep learning framework such as TensorFlow, MXNet, PyTorch, Chainer is a plus.