Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Gurugram Senior Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/B.E | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon India announces job vacancies for Senior Data Engineer posts, with work location in Gurugram.
Under Amazon Gurugram Senior Data Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, Python, C++, Perl/Python/ Ruby/shell script can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Data Engineer.
Job Code: 1361487.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/B.E.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Gurugram.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Contribute to evolving the technical direction of SPS analytical Systems and play a critical role in their design and development
- Build and support billing pipeline responsible for handling all impacting events in Selling partners domain in real-time.
- You will research, design and code, troubleshoot and support. What you create is also what you own.
- Develop the next generation of automation tools for monitoring and measuring data quality, with associated user interfaces.
- Have the satisfaction of seeing your work impact thousands of Amazon selling partners world-wide.
- Be able to broaden your technical skills and work in an environment that thrives on creativity, efficient execution, and product innovation.
- Bachelors (BS/BE) in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in software development and full product life-cycles
- Excellent coding skills in Java, Python, C++, or equivalent object-oriented programming language
- Understanding of relational and non-relational databases and basic SQL
- Proficiency with at least one of these scripting languages: Perl/Python/Ruby/shell script
- Experience with building data pipelines from application databases.
- Experience with AWS services - S3, Redshift, Spectrum, EMR etc.
- Experience working with Data Lakes.
- Experience providing technical leadership and mentor other engineers for the best practices on the data engineering space
- Sharp problem-solving skills and ability to resolve ambiguous requirements
How to apply:
- Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with the Amazon company career portal and login to apply.