Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Hyderabad Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon announces job vacancies for Data Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Amazon Hyderabad Data Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Pig, Spark can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Engineer.
Job Code: 2172773.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field and 3+ years of professional experience
- Experience in data modeling, ETL development and data warehousing
- Data warehousing experience with Redshift, Teradata, etc.
- Experience with Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Pig, Spark, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Effective troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Professional experience as a Data Engineer or related specialty (e.g., Software Engineer, Business Intelligence Engineer, Data Scientist) with a track record of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large datasets
- Knowledge of AWS Technologies
- Knowledge in using OLAP technologies and BI Analytics.
- Oracle, Redshift, Linux, OBIEE experience
- Experience with multiple database platforms
- Familiar with computer science fundamentals including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Coding proficiency in at least one modern programming language (Python, Java, C#, Scala, Kotlin etc)
- Query tuning skills
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Amazon career portal and login in to apply.