Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Pune Senior Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon announces job vacancies for Senior Data Engineer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Amazon Pune Senior Data Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Data modeling, Data warehousing, SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Data Engineer, Zappos Analytics.
Job Code: 1999509.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar role
- Experience with data modeling, data warehousing, and building ETL pipelines
- Experience in SQL
- 3+ year of experience as senior/lead data engineer or data architect
- Prior experience with Python/Java
- Knowledge of visualization tools like Tableau or Quicksight
- Knowledge of AWS technologies (EMR, EC2, Redshift, S3, etc)
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Implement standardized, automated operational processes to deliver accurate and timely data for reporting to meet or exceed SLAs
- Proven success in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe data modeling decisions and data engineering strategy
- Experience providing technical leadership and mentoring other Data Engineers for best practices on data engineering
- Experience working directly with remote technical teams
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Amazon career portal and login in to apply.