Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Software Development Engineer Posts | Any Graduate | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon India announces job vacancies for Software Development Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Amazon Bangalore Software Development Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, C++, or C# can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Development Engineer.
Job Code: 1279024.
Education Qualification: Any Graduate.
Experience Level: 3.6 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- As a Software Development Engineer, you will help solve a variety of technical challenges and mentor other engineers.
- You will play an active role in translating business and functional requirements into concrete deliverables and build quick prototypes or proofs of concept in partnership with other technology leaders within the team.
- You will help invent new features, design, develop and deploy reliable distributed services.
- You will work with a variety of core languages and technologies including Java, C++, Perl/Mason, Linux, and multiple AWS services.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Expertise in data structures, algorithms, and complexity analysis.
- Experience working in start-up mode building products and services from the ground up
- Experience with AWS cloud services
- Evidence of working with existing systems; curious and able to learn new codebases
- Able to deliver results in a cross-functional team, making high-quality contributions to other systems and libraries
- Experience with designing and building systems in a multi-tiered, distributed environment (Service Oriented Architecture)
- Experience creating extensible, well-abstracted designs and driving consensus with other engineers and external teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment