Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Hyderabad Software Development Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon India announces job vacancies for Software Development Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Amazon Hyderabad Software Development Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Django/React.js, jQuery, Require.js, SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Development Engineer II.
Job Code: 1271678.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 5 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design, Develop and maintain of key features of the system.
- Work with team members to devise design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against tight schedules.
- You will apply knowledge of technology options, technology platforms, and design techniques and approaches to design an integrated solution to address business requirements.
- You will interface with other engineers on the team for peer reviews and with a diverse set of customers (Program Managers, business stakeholders etc.) on understanding business objectives, gathering requirements and delivering solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field,
- 2-5 years of software engineering and product delivery experience, with strong background in algorithms and high performance distributed systems.
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language
- Experience with Web frameworks and like Django/React.js, jQuery, Require.js
- Experience in SQL or Non-SQL databases.
- Experience in designing and building extremely reliable, scalable and high performing enterprise systems in about one-third the time that most competent people think possible.
- Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Development experience defining, developing and maintaining REST-based interfaces.
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Analytical abilities and proven design skills.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience with enterprise-wide systems
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, product software engineers
- Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
- Strong written and verbal communication skills preferred