Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Chennai Software Development Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree/CS | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon India announces job vacancies for Software Development Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Amazon Chennai Software Development Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, C++, or C# can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Development Engineer.
Job Code: 1298666.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree/Computer Sciences.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of key system features
- Will work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
- Will work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules.
- Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Development experience defining, developing and maintaining REST based interfaces is a plus.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
- Experience with backend server programming.
- A passion for developing engaging customer user experiences
- Ability to rapidly prototype and evaluate customer use cases and interaction methodologies.
- Experience working with backend systems and high availability systems
- Able to work well within Agile development methodology.