Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (AP SLRB) Sub Inspector, Dy Jailor, & Station Fire Officer Posts – 334 Vacancies | Degree | Apply Now
Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (AP SLRB), Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
In the latest job announcement, the AP SLRB releases job vacancies for Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) category posts to fill various positions on a direct basis for Sub Inspector, Dy Jailor, Station Fire Officer posts to fill 334 vacancies, in reference to Rc.No. 216l R&T/ Rect.1/2018.
Under AP SLPRB SI, Dy Jailor, Station Fire Officer Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree and met medical and physical standards can apply.
On basis of Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurements Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Final Written Examination, Medical Standards applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a salary provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 24.11.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For AP SLPRB SCT Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 334.
Name of the post:
1. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspectors of Police (Civil) (Men & Women) in Police Dept.: 150 Posts
2. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police (AR) (Men & Women) in Police Dept.: 75 Posts
3. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (APSP) (Men) in Police Dept.: 75 Posts
4. Deputy Jailors (Men) in Prisons and Correctional Services Dept.: 10 Posts
5. Deputy Jailors (Women) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department: 04 Posts
6. Station Fire Officers in A.P. Fire & Emergency Services Department (Men): 20 Posts
As on 01-07-2018, candidate age limit should be 21 to 30 years (must have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1993 and not later than 1st July, 1997).
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree from recognized university/institution, and should meet physical and medical standards.
On basis of Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurements Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Final Written Examination, Medical Standards.
Candidates have to pay a fee of 600 through online or offline mode.
SC/ ST aspirants to pay a fee of Rs 300.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://slprb.ap.gov.in/.
- Select job notification “Download the Notification for the Posts of SI (Civil) and RSI (AR & APSP) (Men & Women) Deputy Jailors (Men & Women) in Prisons and Station Fire Officers in AP Fire & Emergency Services Department (Men) -2018-11-01”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 05.11.2018 to 24.11.2018.
Preliminary Written Test will be held on: 16.12.2018.