Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) Teaching Assistant & Teaching Associate Posts | Degree/Master Degree | Walkin
Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University, a state university in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
In the latest job notification, ANGRAU University announces job vacancies for Teaching Assistant & Teaching Associate posts to work in polytechnics of RARS, Nandyal and Reddipalli, Kurnool di on a temporary basis.
Under ANGRAU Teaching Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 24,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For ANGRAU Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 04
Name of the post:
Teaching Assistant: 02 Posts
Teaching Associate: 02 Posts
Should complete Degree/Master Degree in relevant science subjects from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://angrau.ac.in/angrau/angrau_news.php?nid=Job.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk in interview for temporary positions of Teaching Assistants and Teaching Associates in polytechnics of RARS, Nandyal and Reddipalli, Kurnool di will be held on 07-03-2019 at 10.00 am”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Date & time of Interview: 07.03.2019, at 10:00 AM.
Venue: RARS, Nandyal, Kurnool Dist.
Job Notification: http://angrau.ac.in/angrau/angrau_job/interview_1550926344.pdf.