DXC Technology Bangalore Technical Support Posts | Graduation | Walkin: 7th Dec 2019
DXC Technology is a leading technology company that provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
In the latest job announcement, the DXC Technology India announces job vacancies for Technical Support posts, with work locations in Bangalore.
Under DXC Technology Bangalore Technical Support Walkin 2019 Jobs, candidates completed Graduation, and have required skills can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walkin on announced date and venue.
1. Working more independently and from a standard protocol to respond to customer issues. Moderate judgment may be used to supplement the outlined process.
2. Successfully resolve moderate technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
3. Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (for example warranty through enterprise).
4. Proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence. Participates in projects for process or quality improvements.
5. Work is reviewed periodically by the Supervisor or Team Lead.
Job Summary Details:
Job Designation: Technical Support.
Education Qualification: Graduation with 10+2+3/4 preferably.
Experience: 0 to 3 Years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Walkin.
1. Superior skills in both written and verbal communication.
2. Experience in customer-facing role either remote or face to face.
3. Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Suite, programming.
4. Problem-solving skills.
5. Accuracy in data entry.
6. Excellent fluency in language to be supported.
7. Experience in a phone-based remote role, e- support, e-chat or similar.
8. Familiarity with computer technology.
9. Knowledgeable in call routing and case management processes as well as case logging systems and obligation systems.
10. Understands internal processes and tools.
11. Knowledge of Knowledge Management Systems and appropriate documentation to the system.
12. Flexible to work in rotational shifts
Date & Timing: 7th Dec 2019, 10 AM To 1 PM.
Venue: DXC Technology Bangalore.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to walkin on the announced date and venue.