Anna University Project Associate & Project Technician Posts | Diploma/Degree/Master Degree/PH.D. | Apply Now
Anna University, a state university in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
In the latest job notification, Anna University announces job vacancies for various Project Staff posts for a project titled “Environmental Audit, Performance Evaluation of ETPs/STPs “and Biomining of dumpsites”.
Under Anna University Project Staff Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Diploma/Degree/Master Degree/PH.D. in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
Selected candidate on merit, with salary pay of Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 22,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online and offline mode by 21-01-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Anna University Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 06.
Name of the Post:
Project Associate II: 02
Project Associate I: 02
Project Technician: 02
Should complete Diploma/Degree/Master Degree/PH.D. in relevant Engg subjects from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.annauniv.edu/index.php.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned mail id email@example.com and to address “The Director, Centre for Environmental Studies, College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University, Chennai 600 025”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 21-01-2019.
Job Notification: https://www.annauniv.edu/pdf/project%20staff.pdf.