Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) 2018 Recruitment State Services Mains Exam Posts – 136 Vacancies | Degree, PG, ICAI, ICWA | Apply Now
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC), Govt. of Maharashtra.
In a reference to Advt. No 32/2018, the state PSC announces State Services Mains Exam to fill a number of positions for posts include Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police/ Assistant Police Commissioner, State Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Deputy Director, Deputy Director of the Industry, Tahsildar and others through General Recruitment.
Under MPSC State Services Mains Exam Recruitment 2018, aspirants completed education in relevant disciplines and subjects are eligible to apply.
On basis of Mains Exam and other recruitment process aspirants for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on merit with salary pay as per Govt. guidelines.
Interested and qualified people persons have to apply through online mode by 16-07-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For MPSC 2018 State Services Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 136.
Name of Posts:
- Deputy Collector: 20
- Deputy Superintendent of Police/ Assistant Police Commissioner: 02
- State Assistant Commissioner: 12
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer: 06
- Deputy Director: 08
- Deputy Director of the Industry: 02
- Tahsildar: 06
- Sub-assistant officer: 25
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer: 04
- Section Officer: 26
- Assistant Group Development Officer: 16
- Deputy Superintendent (Land Record: 01
- Deputy Superintendent (State Excise): 02
- Assistant Commissioner: 01
- Assistant Projects Director/ Statistical Officer/ Administration Officer/ Research Officer/ Home head/ Manager: 05
Candidate maximum age limit should be 19 to 38 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt guidelines.
Should complete Degree, PG, ICAI, ICWA in relevant subjects from a recognized university.
Selection Process: On basis of Mains Exam and Interview.
Unreserved aspirants have to pay a fee of Rs. 524.
Reserved candidates have to pay Rs 324.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Select job notification “State Service Chief Examination – 2018”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a printout of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 30-06-2018 to 16/07/2018.
Date for Written Examination: 18, 19, 20-08-2018.
Job Notification: http://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/AdvtList/32-2018.pdf.