Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Postman And Mail Guard Posts | 10th | Apply Now
AP Postal Circle, one among India Postal Circle, Department of Post, GoI.
In the latest job notification, Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle announces job vacancies for Postman And Mail Guard posts for various regions within AP Postal Circle.
Under Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 10th are required to apply.
On basis of Examination, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 28-02-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For AP Postal Circle Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 22.
Name of the post:
Mail Guard (Kurnool): 3
As on 28-02-2019, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 27 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 10th from recognized University/Institute.
On basis of Exam.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 500 through online mode.
Reserved applicants are exempted from paying an examination fee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.appost.in/
- Select relevant job notification “Postman/Mailguard Direct Recruitment notification of AP Circle for the year 2017-18 - Apply Online link”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Last date for submission of application: 28-02-2019.
Last Date of Fee Payment: 05-03-2019.
Last Date of Final Submission: 08-03-2019.