Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL) Advanced Trainee/Company Trainee Posts | PASSA/COPA/DCP/Diploma/MBA | Apply Now
Hindustan Newsprint Ltd. is a government company in the Indian Central Public Sector, Kottayam District, Kerala.
In the latest job notification, HNL Kottayam announces job vacancies for various trainee posts on a direct basis.
Under HNL Trainee Recruitment 2019, candidates completed PASSA/COPA/DCP/Diploma/MBA are required to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will undergo training for a period of one year, with stipend pay of Rs 5,000 to Rs 9,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 15.02.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For HNL Trainee Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 08.
Name of the post: Advanced Trainee/Company Trainee.
Should complete PASSA/COPA/DCP/Diploma/MBA from a recognized University.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://www.hnlonline.com/careers.
- Select relevant job notification “ADVANCED/COMPANY TRAINEES”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “HoD (HR&ES) & Liasion, Hindustan Newsprint Limited, Newsprint Nagar P,o, Kottayam - 686 616”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 15.02.2019.
Job Notification: http://www.hnlonline.com/uploads/jobs/1460638069.pdf.