Hindustan Newsprint Ltd (HNL) Advanced/Company Trainee Posts – 10 Vacancies | Diploma/B.Tech | Apply Now
Hindustan Newsprint Ltd. is a government company in the Indian Central Public Sector, Kottayam District, Kerala.
In the latest job notification, the HNL Kottayam announces job vacancies for Trainee posts to fill 10 positions, in reference to Job Code: hnl/0074.
Under HNL Advanced/Company Trainee Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Diploma/B. Tech in relevant Engg subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will undergo training for a period of one year on a stipend basis, with pay of Rs.5000 - Rs.10,000 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 03-12-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For HNL Trainee Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 10.
Name of the post: Advanced/Company Trainee
B.Tech Mechanical Engg: 04
B.Tech Chemical Engineering: 04
Diploma in Mechanical Engg: 02
Should complete Diploma/B.Tech in Mechanical/Chemical subjects from recognized university/institute.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.hnlonline.com/careers.
- Select relevant job notification “Advanced/Company Trainees -B-Tech/Diploma (Job Code : hnl/0074)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “HOD (HR&ES) & Liaison, Hindustan Newsprint Ltd, Newsprint Nagar P.O, Kottayam - 686616”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 03-12-2018.
Job Notification: http://www.hnlonline.com/uploads/jobs/74837585.pdf.