Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL) Senior Advanced Trainees Posts | Diploma | Apply Now
Hindustan Newsprint Ltd. is a government company in the Indian Central Public Sector, Kottayam District, Kerala.
In the latest job notification, HNL announces job vacancies for Trainee posts on a temporary basis.
Under HNL Senior Advanced Trainees Recruitment 2019, candidates completed a Diploma in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for the further selection process.
The selected candidate will undergo training for a period of one year, with stipend pay of maximum Rs.12,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 30.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For HNL Trainee Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 01.
Name of the post: Senior Advanced Trainee.
Should complete Diploma (Medical Lab Technology) who have completed an apprenticeship and 2-year advanced training in HNL or 2-year experience in any other reputed organization for engaging as Senior Advanced Trainee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://www.hnlonline.com/careers.
- Select relevant job notification “SENIOR ADVANCED TRAINEES(Job Code: hnl/0096)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “HoD (HR&ES) & Liasion, Hindustan Newsprint Limited, Newsprint Nagar P,o, Kottayam - 686 616”
Last date for submission of application: by 30.04.2019.