Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority (APCRDA) 2018 Research Associate & Research Assistant Posts – 02 Vacancies | Degree/Master Degree | Apply Now
Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority (APCRDA), Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
In latest job notification, the APCRDA announces job vacancies for Associate & Assistant category posts on contract basis to fill 02 positions in Planning Division of APCRDA, Vijayawada, in reference to Employment Notification No. 10/2018.
Under APCRDA Research Associate & Assistant Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree in relevant subject and have work experience can apply.
On basis of Interview performance applicant for the announced vacancy will be finalized on merit.
Selected aspirant will be recruited on a temporary basis for a period of one year, with salary pay as per guidelines.
An Interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 11.09.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For APCRDA 2018 Associate & Assistant Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 02.
Name of the post:
Research Associate Happiness & Wellbeing: 01
Research Assistant-Happiness &Wellbeing: 01
Should complete Degree/Master Degree in relevant subject Urban Planning/Urban Design or other equivalents from a recognized university, and should have 2 to 3 years experience.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://crda.ap.gov.in/APCRDA/UserInterface/Loginform.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Notification & Job Description for the posts Research Associate- Happiness & Well-being and Research Assistant-Happiness & Well-being notified under Planning division of APCRDA, Vijayawada”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 02.09.2018 to 11.09.2018.