Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority (APCRDA) GIS Specialist, GIS&RS Posts | B.Tech/B.E | Apply Now
Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority (APCRDA), Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
In latest job notifications, APCRDA announces job vacancies for various positions on a contract basis, with work location in the Planning Division of APCRDA, Vijayawada, in reference to Rc. No. CRDA-HR/4250/2018.
Under APCRDA GIS Specialist, GIS&RS Recruitment 2019, candidates completed B.Tech/B.E in a relevant subject can apply.
Selected candidate on merit, will be recruited with on contract basis for a period of one year, with a salary provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 24.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For APCRDA Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 05 Nos.
Name of the Post:
GIS Specialist: 02
GIS&RS Assistant: 03
Should complete B. Tech/B. E in Remote Sensing and 5 years of relevant experience from a recognized university.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://crda.ap.gov.in.
- Select relevant job notification “Notification & Job description for GIS Specialist and GIS&RS Assistant posts in Planning Division notified under APCRDA,Vijayawada”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 12.01.2019 to 24.01.2019.