Sri Krishnadevaraya University 2018 Teaching Faculty & Lab Assistants Posts – 27 Vacancies | Diploma/ ITI, Degree, PG| Apply Now
Sri Krishnadevaraya University (SKU,) Ananthapuramu in a latest job announcement releases new job vacancies for S.K.University College of Engineering & Technology and S.K.University College of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Under SKU Teaching Faculty & Lab Assistants Recruitment 2018 for the announces vacancies of total 27 are for Teaching Faculty & Lab Assistants posts.
Candidates, who completed Diploma / ITI, Degree, PG in relevant disciplines, have to walk-in on 16-02-2018 and 17-02-2018 for respective posts.
Aspirant need to bring necessary documents as mentioned in announcement when coming down for interview.
Selected candidates for applied jobs will recruited on temporary basis.
Eligibility Criteria For SKU Faculty & Non-Faculty Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 27.
Name Of The Post:
SKU College of Engineering & Technology:
- Civil Engineering: 04 Posts.
- Computer Science Engineering (CSE): 04 Posts.
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE): 03 Posts.
- Mechanical Engineering: 05 Posts.
- Computer Science Engineering (CSE) – 01 Post.
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) – 03 Posts.
- Mechanical Engineering – 03 Posts.
SKU College of Pharmaceutical Sciences:
- Pharmacy / Pharmaceutical Chemistry: 02 Posts.
- Pharmacy / Pharmacognosy : 01 Post.
- Pharmacy / Pharmacy Practice: 01 Post.
Candidate applying for the announced SKU Teaching Faculty & Lab Assistants jobs, should completed Diploma/ITI, Bachelor or Master Degrees for above mentioned posts.
Steps to apply for jobs:
Eligible and qualified job aspirant have to attend walk-in on pre-announced dates and timing at designated venue for respective jobs.
For SKU College Of Engineering & Technology Vacancies: on 16-02-2018 at 10:00 AM.
For SKU College of Pharmaceutical Sciences: on 17-02-2018 at 10:00 AM.
Venue: Administrative building, S.K. University, Ananthapuramu.
Job Announcement: http://www.skuniversity.ac.in/dload/Walk-in-Interviews%20Feb%202018.pdf .