Apple Inc Hyderabad Database Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Apple Inc, an American multinational technology company that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services.
In the latest job announcement, Apple announces job vacancies for Database Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Apple Hyderabad Database Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in python, Unix, Shell scripting can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Database Engineer.
Job Code: 200337649.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Experience in system architecture and system solutions to business requirement
- Strong database design/architecture experience, strong RDBMS concepts and working experience, data modeling, must have worked on generating Entity Relationship Diagrams and data flow diagrams
- Application development and design experience delivering java based real world client/server applications
- Proven understanding and command on SQL, PL SQL, Performance Tuning — concepts and hands on experience
- NoSQL — Cassandra, Couchbase, MongoDB (Cassandra is a huge plus)
- Good technical understanding of NoSQL databases, architecture, clusters management, Query language, Understanding of Linux and role of Linux settings in NoSQL database performance
- Experience and detailed understanding of Cloud based systems/database architecture & distributed databases over Cloud e.g. AWS Services (EC2, EBS, S3, SES, VPC, IAM etc) and databases e.g. RDS Aurora, DynamoDB
- Understanding and working knowledge of SOLR/elastic search — good to have
- Experience scaling the database layer using techniques like caching or sharding
- Experience in developing highly scalable, and high performance distributed systems - Must have experience with DB replication technologies e.g. Oracle Golden Gate/Active Data Guard (ADG)
- Hands-on experience with database modeling, performance analysis and tuning
- Experience with caching solutions
- Strong ability and passion to learn new technologies in a short time
- Well verse with Productivity and Development tools - IDE (Eclipse, IntelliJ), Ansible, GIT etc
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Apple career portal and login in to apply.