APSC 2018 Fishery Development Officer, Veterinary Officer & Other Posts – 169 Vacancies | Degree/PG | Apply Now
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC), in a latest employment notification announces new jobs for various posts to fill 169 vacancies.
Under APSC 2018 FDO, Veterinary Officer & Other Jobs recruitment announcement, candidates who completed graduation or post graduation in relevant subjects and have experience can apply.
The announced posts through ADVT. NO. 01/2018, include Fishery Development Officer, Medical Inspector of Factories, Veterinary Officer/ Block Veterinary Officer and others.
Final applicants for the applied post will be selected on basis of Written Test/Interview.
Selected person through direct recruitment process will receive salary in Pay Band of Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-.
Interested aspirant have to fill the application form and send detail to address before last receipt date of 19-03-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For APSC Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 169.
Name Of Posts:
- Fishery Development Officer: 47 Posts.
- Medical Inspector of Factories: 01 Post.
- Director of Economics and Statistics: 01 Post.
- Veterinary Officer/ Block Veterinary Officer: 113 Posts.
- Lecturer: 07 Posts.
As on 01-01-2018, candidate age limit should be between 23 to 45 years.
Age relaxation for SC/ STP/ STH categories is applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Candidates applying for the APSC FDO, VO and other posts should completed B.F.Sc/ D.F.Sc, Degree or Diploma in relevant subjects and should have post qualification experience.
Selection Process: On basis of Written Test/Interview.
Aspirant has to pay Rs 250 application fee through offline mode with Challan.
SC/ ST candidates has to pay Rs 150/-.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Candidate has to visit http://apsc.nic.in .
- Download the application form.
- Fill up details and attach necessary documents.
- And send application to mentioned address to “Under Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission (APSC), Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22” before last receipt date.
Last date for receipt of application: 19-03-2018.
Job Announcement: http://apsc.nic.in/Advt_01_2018.pdf .