Andhra Pradesh State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (APSCDRC) 2018 Recruitment Member, Lady Member Posts – 07 Vacancies | Degree | Apply Now
Andhra Pradesh State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (APSCDRC), Govt . of Andhra Pradesh.
In the latest employment notification announces job vacancies for Member, Lady Member posts to fill 07 vacancies.
Under APSCDRC Member, Lady Member Recruitment 2018, aspirants completed education in Graduation and have relevant experience in certain fields need to apply.
On basis of Written Test and Interview aspirant for AP State Consumer Forum jobs will be finalized for the desired post.
The announced vacancies by Andhra Pradesh SCDRC to fill positions in Kadapa, Anantapur, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam and Tirupati, members of district consumer fora through direct recruitment.
Selected candidate absorbed into employment will receive a salary of Rs 39530 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 30-06-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For APSCDRC 2018 Member Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 07.
Name of Posts:
- Member: 04 Posts.
- Lady Member: 03 Posts.
Candidate age limit should be 35 to 65 years.
Should complete Bachelor Degree from a recognized university, with post qualification experience of 10 years in relevant fields.
Selection Process: On basis of Written Test & Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://scdrc.ap.nic.in/.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, self-attest necessary documents.
- And submit a hard copy of an application at mentioned address “The Registrar, A.P. State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, 1st floor, Sai Towers, Beside SIRIS Company, Bandar Road, Ashok Nagar, Kanuru, Vijayawada - 520007, Andhra Pradesh”.
Last Date for Submission of Hardcopy of Application: 30-06-2018.