Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Deputy Company Secretary Posts | Apply Now
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy.
In the latest job notification, ECIL PSU announces job vacancy for an executive post on a temporary basis, with work location at Company Secretariat Office, Hyderabad, in reference to Advt.No.16/2019.
Under Deputy Company Secretary Recruitment 2019, candidates completed CS are eligible to apply.
On the basis of written test/interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of one year, with salary pay of Rs. 23,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online and offline mode by 10-05-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For ECIL Executive Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 1.
Name of the post: Deputy Company Secretary.
As on 31.03.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
The candidate should be a semi-qualified or qualified Company Secretary preferably with a degree in law, with 2 years of experience required.
On the basis of written test/interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://careers.ecil.co.in/advt1619.php.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through online mode.
- Take a print out of an application, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “Sr. Manager (HR)-Rectt. Personnel Group, Recruitment Section ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED ECIL (Post), Hyderabad – 500 062 Telangana State”.
Online application start and end date: from 22.04.2019 (1400 hrs.) to 01.05.2019(1600 hrs.).
Last date for submission of application: on or before 10-05-2019.
Job Notification: http://careers.ecil.co.in/app/Advt_16_2019.pdf.