Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) Specialist Doctors Posts | MD/MDS/PG Diploma | Walkin
Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC), Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
In a latest job notification, APSRTC announces job vacancies for Specialist Doctors post in relevant specialties on contract basis.
Under APSRTC Specialist Doctors Recruitment 2019, candidates completed MD/MDS/PG Diploma in relevant medical subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of one year, with salary pay of Rs 53,495 to 1,00,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 25-02-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For APSRTC Doctor Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 03.
Name of the post:
General Physician: 1
As on 01-07-2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete MD/MDS/PG Diploma in relevant medical subjects recognized University/Institute.
On basis of interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 400 through DD.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.apsrtc.gov.in/Recruitments.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Notification inviting Applications for Engagement of SPECIALIST DOCTORS on Contract Basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Dy. Chief Personnel Manager (HRD and W), VC & MD’s Office, RTC House, NTR Administrative Block, APSRTC, Vijayawada”.
Last date for submission of application: by 25.02.2019.
Job Notification: http://www.apsrtc.gov.in/detailednotification.pdf.