Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) Director Epigraphy Jobs | Master Degree | Apply Now
Archaeological Survey of India (ASI), Ministry Of Culture, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, ASI announces job vacancy for an executive post on deputation basis, in reference to F. No. 1-2/2019 Adm-l.
Under ASI Director Epigraphy Recruitment 2019, candidates completed a Master Degree in a relevant subject can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 12.06.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For ASI Executive Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 01.
Name of the post: Director Epigraphy (Sanskrit and Dravidian Inscriptions).
Candidate maximum age limit should be 56 years.
Should complete Master in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute + central govt. employee
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://asi.nic.in/.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “(P.G. Kaladharan) Director (Administration) Archaeological Survey of India 24 Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110001”.
Last date for submission of application: by 12.06.2019.