Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts – 65 Vacancies | Bachelors Degree | Apply Now
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC), Govt. of Assam.
In a latest job announcement, Assam PSC announces job vacancies for Assistant Engineer post to fill 65 positions, under Water Resource Department, in reference to ADVT. NO. 13/2018.
Under Assam Public Service Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Bachelors Degree in relevant Engg subjects can apply.
On basis of Written Test/Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 30,000/- 110000/- (PB-4) with Grade pay of Rs. 12700.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 02-02-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For APSC Engineer Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 65.
Name of the post: Assistant Engineer (Civil).
As on 01-01-2018, Candidate age limit should be 21 to 38 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should pass Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering from an India or Foreign University recognized by the Government i.e recognized by A.I.C.T.E.
On basis of Written Examination/Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://apsc.nic.in.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement No. 13/2018: Assistant Engineer (Civil) under Water Resource Department. dtd 21-12-2018”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022”.
Last date for submission of application: 02-01-2019 to 02-02-2019.
Job Notification: http://apsc.nic.in/Advt_13_2018_dtd_21Dec_2018.pdf.