Aurangabad Municipal Corporation Junior Engineer Posts | Diploma | Walkin
Aurangabad Municipal Corporation, Govt. of Maharashtra.
In the latest job notification, Aurangabad Municipal Corp announces job vacancies for Junior Engineer post on a direct basis.
Under Aurangabad Municipal Corporation JE Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Diploma in relevant subject can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 9300 - Rs.34, 800 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For Aurangabad Municipal Corporation Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 11.
Name of the post: Junior Engineer (JE).
Candidate maximum age should be 43 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 300.
Reserved applicants are exempted from paying a fee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://aurangabadmahapalika.org/RtsPortal/CitizenHome.html.
- Select relevant job notification “Junior Engineer Civil Recruitment New”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format.
- And attend walk in on announced date and venue.
Date & time of Interview: 24.02.2019.
Venue: Devgiri Engineering College, Station Road, Aurangabad.