Calcutta University Professor/Assistant & Associate Professor Posts | As Per UGC | Apply Now
University Of Calcutta, Govt. of West Bengal.
In the latest job notification, Calcutta University announces job vacancies for various teaching posts on a direct basis, in reference to Advertisement No.: Est./Advt./6529/2019.
Under Calcutta University Teaching Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Graduation, PG as per As Per UGC norms can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs 15,600 to Rs 67,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 15/03/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Calcutta University Faculty Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 213.
Name of the post:
Assistant Professor - 87
Associate Professor - 80
Professor - 45
Education Qualification: As per UGC Norms.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 500 through DD.
Application fees shall not be charged in case of candidates belonging to the SC/ST, Rs. 250/- for OBC (A), OBC (B) and physically challenged candidates.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.caluniv.ac.in/news/news.html.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment to the posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “the Office of the Hon’ble Vice Chancellor, University of Calcutta, Darbhanga Building, 1st Floor, 87/1, College Street, Kolkata-700073”.
Last date for submission of application: by 15/03/2019.
Job Notification: http://www.caluniv.ac.in/news/professor-14-2-19/notice.pdf.