Axis Bank Customer Service Officer Jobs | Graduation | Apply Now
Axis Bank is the third-largest of the private-sector banks in India, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
In the latest job notification, Axis Bank announces job vacancies for officer posts for its Branch Banking department, with work location in Mumbai Circle.
Under Axis Bank Customer Service Officer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Graduation are required to apply.
On the basis of Written test/Group Discussion/Personal Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 30/04/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Axis Bank Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 150.
Name of the post: Customer Service Officer.
Should complete Degree from recognized institute or university, and should have skills in Sales, Operations, with experience of 0 to 2 (Years).
On the basis of Written test/Group Discussion/Personal Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://axiscareers.axisbank.co.in/Tallintv5/CRP/client/(X(1)S(xozidetuwsjlf4uw2k5hn2gr))/JobDescription.aspx?RID=cDWzhFfXMvM%3d&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1 .
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application end date: 30.04.2019.