Balangir District Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Posts | Degree | Apply Now
Balangir District Collectorate, Govt. of Odisha.
In the latest job notification, Balangir District Office announces job vacancies for various teaching posts in different profiles on contract basis for in the High School/Girls’ High School under ST and SC Development Department of Balangir District purely on Contractual Basis, in reference to Advt. No. 446.
Under Balangir District TGT Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Qualifying Exam Marks, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs 16,880 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 08.03.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Balangir District Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 14.
Name of the post: Trained Graduate Teacher.
As on 01/01/2019, Candidate age limit should be 21 to 32 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree in relevant subjects from recognized University/Institute, with good qualification marks.
On basis of Qualifying Exam Marks.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://balangir.nic.in/notice_category/recruitment-and-results/.
- Select relevant job notification “Advt. No. 446 Dt. 19.02.2019 Applications in prescribed form are invited from the deserving candidates of Balangir District for different category of posts in the High School/Girls’ High School under ST and SC Development Department of Balangir District purely on Contractual Basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “DWO, Balangir”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 08/03/2019.