Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) Trainee & Junior Sanitary Inspector Posts | 10th/12th/Diploma | Apply Now
Central Coalfields Limited, Ranchi, A Subsidiary of Coal India Limited, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, Central Coalfields announces job vacancies for various posts on a direct basis, in reference to Ref.No:CCL/Rect./Adv./Non Stat./105, with work location in any Area/Unit/ Project of CCL.
Under Central Coalfields Trainee Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 10th/12th/Diploma in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Written Test, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs.29,460 - Rs.31,852 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online and offline mode by 30/03/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Central Coalfields Limited Trainee Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 17.
Name of the post:
Pharmacist (Trainee): 08
Technician (Pathological) (Trainee): 06
Junior Sanitary Inspector: 03
As on 30/03/2019, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 10th/12th/Diploma in relevant subjects from recognized University/Institute.
On basis of written test.
General & OBC Category candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 100 through online mode.
SC, ST, PH Candidates and Ex-serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.centralcoalfields.in/ind/.
- Select relevant job notification “Employment Notice for External Recruitment to the post of Pharmacist, Technician(Pathological) and Junior Sanitary Inspector”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “The General Manager (Personnel-Recruitment), Recruitment Department, 2nd Floor, Damodar Building, Central Coalfields Limited, Darbhanga House, Ranchi-834001”.
Online application start and end date: 19/02/2019 till 19/03/2019.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 30/03/2019.