Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd 2018 Recruitment Apprentice (Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant) Posts – 29 Vacancies | 12th, Diploma | Apply Now
Balmer Lawrie, a public sector company under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, Govt. of India.
In latest job notification the PSU announces Apprentice category jobs for Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant posts to fill 29 nos with for its Strategic Business Unit: Travel & Vacations in Kolkata, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, and Mumbai.
Under Balmer Lawrie Apprentice 2018 Recruitment Notification, candidates completed education in 12th, Diploma with minimum qualification marks are required to apply.
Followed by Written Test and Personal Interview an applicant for Balmer Lawrie announced vacancies will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will undergo training for a period of one year, with a stipend provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online and offline mode by 07.08.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Balmer Lawrie2018 Apprentice Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 28.
Name of Posts:
Ticketing Consultant: 16
Travel Consultant: 13
As on 17th July, 2018, Candidate age limit should be 14 to 21 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt guidelines.
Candidate should complete 10+2 from a Central/State Education Board with minimum 50% aggregate marks+ Preferable IATA approved Diploma.
Selection Process: On basis of Written Test and Personal Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.bopter.gov.in/Careers.html.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through online mode.
- And take print out of an application, self-attest necessary documents.
- And send details to “Chief Manager (HR)-ER, Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd., Ground Floor, 21, Netaji Subhas Road, Kolkata - 700001”.
Last date for submission of application: 07th August 2018.