Bank of Maharashtra 2018 Chartered Accountant / Cost & Management Accountant Posts – 50 Vacancies | Graduation, CA/ICWA | Apply Now
Bank of Maharashtra, leading public sector bank, Govt. of India.
In latest employment notification, the Maharashtra Bank, Pune announces job vacancies for CA & CMA Accountant Scale-I posts to fill 50 positions on a direct basis.
Under Bank of Maharashtra CA & CMA Accountant Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Graduation, CA/ICWA are required to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for GD and Personal Interview.
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs.23,700 - Rs.42,020/- per month.
An Interested and qualified person have to apply through online and offline mode by 03.10.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Bank of Maharashtra 2018 Accountant Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 50.
Name of the post: Chartered Accountant / Cost & Management Accountants in Scale- I.
Candidate age limit should be 20 to 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Graduation, CA/ICWA from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
OBC/General candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 600 through online.
SC/ST, PWD candidates need to pay a fee of Rs 100.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/Current-Openings.asp.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment Notification For CA / Cost & Management Account”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through online mode.
- And take print out of application for future use, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to address “To The Asst General Manager (IR & HRD), Bank of Maharashtra Central Office, 'Lokmangal', 1501, Shivajinagar Pune-411005”.
Online application start and end date: 03.09.2018 to 23.09.2018.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 03.10.2018.