Bureau of Civil Aviation Security of India (BCAS) Aviation Security Officer Posts | Degree | Apply Now
Bureau of Civil Aviation Security of India, Ministry of Civil Aviation of India.
In the latest job notification, BCAS announces job vacancies for Aviation Security Officer Group B Post on deputation basis for various Airports across India.
Under BCAS Aviation Security Officer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree are eligible to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited, with a salary in pay scale of Level 6 Pay.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 25.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For BCAS Officer Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 65.
Name of the Post: Aviation Security Officer.
Should complete Degree from recognized university/institute + Govt. employee with work experience in security apparatus.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Office of Principal CSC/RPSF Force Headquarters No.6BN / RPSF / DBSI Delhi-35”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 25.01.2019.