Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) Patient Care Manager & Patient Care Coordinator Posts – 50 Vacancies | Degree/PG | Apply Now
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL), an organization that focuses on providing project consultancy services and turnkey solutions for radio and television broadcast engineering.
In the latest job notification, BECIL announces job vacancies for Patient Care Manager & Coordinator posts to fill 50 positions on contract basis for AIIMS hospital in Delhi/Jhajjar, in reference to File No. BECIL/HR/PROJECT/Advt.2018.
Under BECIL Patient Care Manager & Coordinator Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree/PG in relevant subjects can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a contract basis, with salary pay of maximum Rs 30,144 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by December 31, 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For BECIL Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 50.
Name of the post:
Patient Care Manager (PCM): 25
Patient Care Coordinator (PCC): 25
Candidate maximum age limit should be 40 years.
Should complete Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences with full-time Post Graduate Qualification in Hospital (or Healthcare) Management from a recognized university or Full-Time Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences (preferred) or Bachelors Degree in any field, and should have minimum one year experience in relevant filed.
General and OBC candidates to pay a fee of Rs. 500 through DD.
SC/ST/PH applicants to pay a fee of Rs 250.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.becil.com/vacancies.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications are invited for empanelment of PCM and PCC for AIIMS hospital in Delhi/Jhajjar on contract basis ”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Assistant General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P)”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before December 31, 2018.