Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) Skilled & Semi-Skilled Posts – 15 Vacancies |12th/Graduation | Apply Now
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL), A Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Information & Broadcasting.
In the latest employment notification, the BECIL announces job vacancies for various positions for manpower requirements on a contract basis with work location at a government office in Pune, in reference to File No. BECIL/HR/PROJECT/Advt.2018.
Under BECIL Skilled & Semi-Skilled Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 12th/Graduation and have computer and language skills can apply.
Selected candidate on merit will be hired on a temporary basis, with salary pay of maximum Rs.17,498 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 30 October 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For BECIL Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 15.
Name of the post:
Candidate age limit should be 25 to 40 years.
Should complete 12th/Graduation in relevant subjects from recognized university/institution, and should have computer skills and language skills in Marathi, English, Hindi.
General/ OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 500 by debit card, cash or demand draft.
SC/ST/PH/Others to pay a fee of Rs 250.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.becil.com/vacancies.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications are invited for recruitment/empanelment of Skilled & Semi-Skilled manpower purely on contract basis for deployment in Airports Authority of India, Pune”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Assistant General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P)”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 30 October 2018.