Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Haridwar 2018 Apprentice Posts – 197 Vacancies| 10th/12th/ ITI | Apply Now
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Haridwar, in the latest job notification announces job vacancies for Trade Apprentice posts through direct recruitment.
Under BHEL Haridwar Apprentice 2018 Recruitment, candidates completed Primary Education, ITI in relevant trades and possess relevant skills are required to apply.
Screened applicants fort BHEL Trade Apprentice posts will be called for Interview.
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited with salary as per company guidelines.
The interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 05-08-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For BHEL 2018 Apprentice Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 197.
Name of Posts:
Pattern maker: 02
Fridger & Heat Treatment: 04
Candidate age limit should be 18 to 32 years.
Candidate should complete 10th/12th/ ITI in relevant subjects from recognized board/institute.
Selection Process: On basis of Screening and Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://careers.bhelhwr.co.in/recruitment/TradeAppr/iti_main.jsp.
- Select job notification “Engagement of Trade Apprenticeship for October'2018, BHEL Haridwar”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through online mode.
- And take print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 18-07-2018 to 05-08-2018.