Bihar Industrial Area Development Authority (BIADA) Junior Engineer Posts | Diploma | Walkin
Bihar Industrial Area Development Authority (BIADA), Govt. of Bihar.
In the latest job notification, BIADA announces job vacancies for Junior Engineer on a contract basis.
Under BIADA Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed a Diploma in a relevant subject can apply.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis, with salary pay of Rs 27,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For BIADA Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 05
Name of the post: Junior Engineer.
Should complete Diploma in Civil Engineering from; recognized institution (with at least 55%; marks), the experience of at least years' preferably in a construction company.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.biadabihar.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment regarding Junior Engineer (Civil)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Date & time of Interview: 05.03.19.
Venue: Plz check notification.
Job Notification: https://www.biadabihar.in/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/jJE.pdf.