Bidar District Court Steno, Peon & Typist Jobs – 22 Vacancies |10th/12th/Degree | Apply Now
Office of Bidar District Court, Karnataka
In the latest job notification, Bidar District Court announces job vacancies for Steno, Peon & Typist posts to fill 22 positions on a direct basis, in reference to Notification No 159/2018.
Under Bidar District Court Steno, Peon & Typist Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 10th/12th/Degree and have required skills can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited with salary pay of Rs 17,000 to Rs 52,650 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 31-01-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Bidar District Court Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 22
Name of the post:
Candidate age limit should be 18 to 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 10th/12th/Degree from a recognized university/institute, and should have typing skills for relevant posts.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/india/karnataka/bidar/recruit.
- Select relevant job notification “Notification No 159/2018 dated 17-12-2018 For the post of Stenographers, Typists, Typist-Copyist and Peons - NEW”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to the mentioned address.
Last date for submission of hard copy of application: on or before 31-01-2019.