Assam University Senior Research Fellow Jobs | Master Degree | Walkin
Assam University, Silchar, A Central University Established by an Act of Parliament.
In the latest job notification, Assam University announces job vacancy for a project staff post for the project entitled “Biodiesel production using indigenous microalgae of North-East India” sponsored by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), New Delhi on a temporary basis.
Under Assam University SRF Recruitment 2019, candidates completed a Master Degree in a relevant subject can apply.
On the basis of interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited till 20.03.2020, with salary pay of Rs. 28,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walkin on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For Assam University Project Staff Posts:
Name of the post: Senior Research Fellow.
Should complete M.Sc. in Environmental Science/ Ecology/ Botany/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/Life Science and at least 2 years research experience in related field.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://www.aus.ac.in/sidemenu/employment-notification/.
- Select relevant job notification “Corrigendum to the advertisement dated 28.03.2019 for JRF in DBT sponsored project, Govt. of India”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Date of walk-in-interview: 12 April 2019 (Friday) at 2.30 pm.
Venue: Department of Ecology & Environmental Science, Assam University, Silchar.