Bihar Health Department 2018 Lab Technician & Compounder Posts – 22 Vacancies | 12th/Diploma/Degree | Apply Now
Bihar Health Department, Govt. Of Bihar in a latest job notification releases job vacancies for Lab Technician & Compounder posts to fill 22 vacancies.
Under Bihar Health Department 2018 Lab Technician & Compounder Govt. jobs notification, candidates who completed 12th., Diploma, Degree are qualified to apply.
Final candidates for the job will be selected on merit basis as mentioned in announcement.
Selected person for BIH vacancy will receive salary maximum of Rs 31100/- on monthly basis.
Qualified individuals have to apply through offline mode and send application with attached documents by 27-03-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Bihar Health Department 2018 Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 22.
Name Of Posts:
- Lab Technician – 09 Posts.
- Unani Compounder – 04 Posts.
- Dalak Hamam – 03 Posts.
- Museum Keeper – 05 Posts.
- Library Assistant – 01 Post.
Candidate maximum limit should be between 35 to 40 years.
Applicant should completed 12th (PCM /PCB) / B.Sc/B.M.L.T. / Diploma / Bachelor Degree (Library Science).
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Candidate has to visit http://health.bih.nic.in .
- Select Recruitment -> Relevant Notification.
- Go through job details.
- And fill application in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to mentioned address before last date of receipt.
Application start and end date: 16-03-2018 to 27-03-2018.