Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) Asst. Executive Engineer, Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer & Other Posts | Diploma/Degree | Apply Now
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), a Joint venture of Govt.of India & Govt.of Karnataka.
In the latest job notification, BMRCL announces job vacancies for various Engineer posts on contract basis in the Project Wing, in reference to No.BMRCL/ 83 /ADM/2019/PRJ.
Under BMRCL Engineer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed a Diploma/Degree in a relevant subject can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of three years, with salary pay of Rs. 36,000 to Rs. 80,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online and offline mode by 06.05.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For BMRCL Engineer Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 100.
Name of the post:
Asst. Executive Engineer
Candidate age limit should be 35 to 50 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Diploma/Degree in relevant Engg subjects from a recognized institute, with experience of 3 to 12 years.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://english.bmrc.co.in/Career.
- Select relevant job notification “NOTIFICATION No.BMRCL/83 /ADM/2019/PRJ FOR CONTRACT APPOINTMENT of EE, AEE, AE & SE”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “the General Manager(HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bengaluru 560027”.
Last date for submission of application: by 4:00 PM on 06/05/2019.